Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Year of Blogging: November 2, 2011

November 2 was 'Look For Circles Day'. There's no explanation as to why it is look for circles day. I think some middle management or administrative person somewhere felt trapped in their cubicle. They were tired of being boxed in, confined. So they decided to start looking for circles. Circles have no beginning and no end. I've never really thought about it, but as I look around, I see a lot of circles. I see the 0 and o on the keyboard. The base of the lamp next to me is a circle. The doorknob is a circle. The little pouch I carry in my purse filled with candy has polka dots on it- which are really just a lot of circles. Turning around I see the jar candle we are burning. Another circle. My cup is sitting on a round coaster. I've decorated the house with pumpkins. I have snow globes sitting on the shelves. Suddenly I feel surrounded by circles! It's ok to look for circles today. But remember, it is look for circles day, not run around in circles day!

No comments:

Post a Comment