Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Year of Blogging: January 16, 2011

Today is Nothing Day. Which seems perfect for me, because that is what I did all day. Well, almost. I read the newspaper, got a shower, and am working on 6 loads of laundry (only five may get done). Other than that, I sat on the couch watching the Food Network, because Erich was doing school work and using the laptop. I fell asleep on the couch with the dogs. My pain levels are high today, which meant I didn't even want to try to tackle a project around the house. I guess I did the perfect thing today-nothing! I think another great way to celebrate Nothing Day would be to watch Seinfeld reruns- after all, that's a show about nothing!

1 comment:

  1. I must confess, I hadn't expected there was such a thing as "Nothing Day". "Doing Nothing Day" would be more like it!

    ReplyDelete