Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Year of Blogging: June 7, 2011

June 7 was "National Chocolate Ice Cream Day". I'm all in favor of eating ice cream, and I love chocolate. I just don't like chocolate ice cream. The texture of chocolate ice cream seems different to me than any other flavor of ice cream. There is one chocolate ice cream I love- Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie. It's chocolate ice cream with bits of chocolate fudge brownies mixed in. It is decadent. I don't eat it often, because it's so rich and it's hard to keep from eating the entire pint. But it is so good! Oh wait! There are two chocolate ice creams I like. The other is Edy's, and it is Thin Mint ice cream. It's a special edition only available in the winter. It's chocolate ice cream with pieces of Thin Mint cookies (from the Girl Scouts) mixed in. So I guess I like chocolate ice cream if it has other chocolate desserts in it. If you missed National Chocolate Ice Cream day, you can still enjoy a scoop (or two) of chocolate ice cream tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment