Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Year of Blogging: March 22, 2011

Today is Goof Off Day. It was a beautiful day in Ohio. The mercury rose over 70*. It was a little cloudy, but still pleasant. It would have been so easy to play hooky today and stay home. I could have spent the day sitting on the patio with a book in my hands, listening to the birds chirping in the trees and the dogs playing in the yard. But I didn't. I went to work. And was bored, because it was pretty quiet today. Good thing I didn't know it was Goof Off day until after I got home! I think I will observe it now by playing solitaire on the computer instead of blogging.

1 comment:

  1. We had gorgeous weather throughout the week too. Come weekend, it got nasty - grey and rainy - of course. But as long as it doesn't start snowing and freezing again I'm not complaining.

    ReplyDelete