Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Year of Blogging: October 30, 2011

October 30 is 'Candy Corn Day'. Candy Corn is a popular candy in the US and Canada. It is made of corn syrup, honey, and sugar. It was designed to look like a kernel of corn. The tip is white, then the middle is orange, and the end is yellow. And yet, despite the ingredients, candy corn is fat free. I know some people love candy corn. I am not one of them. For me, it's the texture and the flavor that just turn me off. It is something you will never find in my house. Erich doesn't like it either. We don't pass out candy corn at Halloween. We pass out mini chocolate bars: Hersheys, Baby Ruth, Snickers, Kit Kats. Of course, perhaps if we passed out candy corn, we wouldn't have the problem of eating the candy before Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment