Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Year of Blogging: October 14, 2011

October 14 was 'National Dessert Day'. That's a day I think most people can enjoy! I know very few people who do not like dessert. My father had an uncle who always ate dessert before dinner. He said if he died during the meal, he didn't want to miss dessert. In case you didn't already know, I like dessert. There are very few days that I don't eat dessert. My favorite desserts would be anything chocolate. Followed closely by ice cream and then carrot cake. After that, it would probably be any type of pastry. My Dad's family is notorious for having a sweet tooth. It was comical at the wedding last weekend, because they set up a dessert station on the dance floor. I was sitting with my parents & Dad's siblings at the time, and all of them returned with a plate full of desserts. My aunt told me 'I have a big sweet tooth' and I said 'yes, all Primeau's do'. We rarely turn down dessert. I shouldn't have to tell you how to celebrate this day. Grab your favorite dessert and a fork and dig in!

No comments:

Post a Comment