Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Year of Blogging: April 8, 2011

April 8 was 'Draw a Picture of a Bird' day. I don't think I'd do very well at that. Drawing was never one of my strengths. My picture of a bird might be a circle with stick legs. I could color it blue for a blue jay, red for a cardinal, yellow for a goldfinch. I am pretty sure Sydney could draw a better picture. I could have taken a picture though. I frequently take pictures of the birds in our backyard. Cardinals, Blue Jays, Finches, and hawks. We now have two different types of hawks in our yard. I guess it's a good feeding spot for them since we put out food for the birds. Maybe when Syd comes next week she'll want to draw pictures of the birds. If any of my readers are artistic, perhaps you would like to draw your own pictures of birds.

2 comments:

  1. A circle with stick legs? Maybe you should start out with something simple to draw ... like two beagles! Then again, those would be two circles with four stick legs each, hahahaaa!!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beagle faces I can do. They aren't stick creatures. Admittedly, my drawing hasn't progressed much from when I was 8....

    ReplyDelete