Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Year of Blogging: February 27, 2011

February 27 is Polar Bear Day. Sydney would love this day! Polar Bears are her favorite animal. I promised her we would go to the zoo to see them when she comes to visit in April. I think we will probably go to the Columbus Zoo, which is about 2 hours away. They have a special Polar Bear exhibit. I've never been to that zoo, so it will be nice to see. Syd watches a program on Sunday mornings that has Jack Hanna. He of course is the former director of the Columbus Zoo. So she is very excited that we're going to the zoo. At least it will be nicer in April than it would have been in December! I am looking forward to spending time with one of my little monkeys, and exploring the zoo together. My parents will be with us too, so it will be an adventure for all of us!

1 comment:

  1. I digress a little now, but I just realized that most of my Boyds bears are brown bears ...

    ReplyDelete