Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Year of Blogging: February 24, 2011

February 24 was Tortilla Chip Day. Maybe it's because I have been cramming almost two weeks' worth of blogs into a few short days; but I really don't have much to say about Tortilla Chip Day. Or maybe it's because I can't eat them any more. I was hoping there was an alternate day for February 24. Some days have more than one thing. But not February 24. It's only Tortilla Chip Day. I am learning there are some truly silly days. It makes me wonder who thinks up these things? So I'm going to change February 24. I have decided to keep with the dog theme this week, and name February 24 Beagle Day. It is the day to love beagles, study them, and appreciate them for the smart adorable dogs they are. I suggest reading Peanuts, paying attention to Snoopy. I love how Charles Schultz portrays a beagle so accurately. You could also celebrate Beagle Day by watching Underdog. If you know a beagle, pet him or her and snuggle with them. If you need one to pet, mine are attention hounds. Happy Beagle Day!

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of a day dedicated to dogs. Maybe there is one already? I mean, for dogs in general? But it'd only be fair to make room for beagles with their own day too and maybe we can call it "Snoopy Day"!

    ReplyDelete