Monday, December 12, 2011

A Year of Blogging: December 11, 2011

December 11 was 'Noodle Ring Day'. I wondered why they didn't just call it 'SpaghettiO Day'. Because it turns out, a noodle ring is NOT a SpaghettiO. A noodle ring is a noodle casserole baked into a ring mold. Apparently, until you slice it open and realize it's made of noodles, you might mistake it for a Bundt cake. What a disappointment, if you were expecting cake and got noodles! I like noodles, but it would be a poor substitute for cake. Although, on the other hand- that could be a pretty funny prank! You can get 'Noodle Ring Day' wristbands if you want! I won't use this to speak about wristbands, but I think the fact that there are noodle ring day wristbands makes my point that it's a little out of hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment